Micromega MyAmp :
MyAMP is an amplifier for use with stereo speakers that has both digital and bluetooth ports, something you often don’t find on traditional amplifiers.
You no longer need several different sytems, the MyAMP is 3-in-1: DAC, Bluetooth aptx technology and an amplifier rolled into one.
- Bluetooth aptX
- USB 24-bit / 96kHz
- DAC 24-bit / 192kHz
- Revolutionary power supply
- Compact design
- Infrared remote control
Save on space without sacrificing on quality
- 2x30W into 8 ohms
- 2x60W into 4 ohms
MyAMP is small but powerful !
Some More Details
- 3 analogue inputs as they are always useful
- 1 optical input and 1 coaxial input for TV sets, games consoles, CD, DVD or Blue-Ray players
- 1 USB port to connect your computer
- 1 Bluetooth aptX connection as wireless, is always better right ?
- 1 Subwoofer output because you just love to make the walls shake
- 1 record output (REC.OUT)
- 1 Trigger plug so that you can connect MyAMP to a home automation system
- … last but not least terminals to connect your speakers
Easy to connect, easy to hide.
- 3x 1MΩ analog inputs to avoid loading on the source output stage.
- 3x digital inputs : USB 24/96 kHz, Opto and Coax SPDIF 24/192 kHz.
- Bluetooth APTX® module.
- Direct analog output.
- SUB output.
- Front panel Headphone output socket.
- Tact switches to control input selection and volume.
- 256 x 0.5dB steps volume control with led bargraph display and clipping indicator.
- RC5 remote control handset with direct access to inputs.
- 5-12V trigger input and remote control codes copy.
- Classe AB power amplification stages featuring 2x30 W/8 Ω and 2x60 W/4 Ω.
- Loudspeaker output binding posts for bananas, spades and lugs.
- Resonant mode Micromega power supply 85 - 150 Vac or 180 - 265 Vac - 50-60 Hz bringing an incredible sonic performance
- Very low full band THD+Noise ≤ 0,01%
- IMD SMPTE Distortion ≤ 0,01%
- Power bandwidth : 10 Hz – 100 kHz ± 0,5 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio > 100 dB (pondéré A)
- Textured ABS casing.
- Available in two colors: White or Black
- Very low standby power consumption (<500 mW)
- Unit meets most stringent regulations.
- Net weight : 1,2 kg
- Length : 140 mm
- Width : 160 mm
- Height : 80 mm
- Voltage : 85-150 or 180-265 Vac / 50-60Hz
- Volume control with 256 steps of 0,5 dB
- Low THD ≤ 0,01% on audio range
- Available : black or white