Micromega MiGroov :
With the resurgence of vinyl records over the last few years, MICROMEGA has been working on a top quality MC/MM Preamp phono.
Re-live the days of analogue sound and the fun of handling a real record!
Recover all those tiny pieces of information
As there is no electrolytic capacitor in the path power supply or in the signal, you are guaranteed to experience all of the subtleties hidden within the grooves of your favourite records.
Exceptional sound quality
Remove the record from its sleeve, find the right groove and get comfy in your armchair.
- Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge.
- MyGROOV adapts to all type of cartridges despite of their impedance and sensitivity.
- Four positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminum wheel. To select between STBY – MM – MUTE – MC
- Out of standby delay to avoid any thump at turn on and when switching between MM, Mute and MC.
- LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation.
- Integrated in house designed universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
- Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply.
- No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the low noise power supply, nor in the audio path.
- Cartridge load impedance : MM - 47 kΩ / MC - 100 Ω.
- Gain : MM - 40 dB / MC – 60 dB.
- Very Low THD (1 kHz) ≤ 0,001% MM, ≤ 0,005% MC. • RIAA deviation < ± 1 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
- Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Signal to noise ratio > MM - 88 dB ( A weighted) / MC – 76 dB (A weighted)
- Textured ABS enclosure.
- Available in two colors : White and Black
- Very low standby consumption ( <200 mW)
- Unit complies with most stringent power regulations.
- Net weight : 0,5 kg
- Length : 140 mm
- Width : 150 mm
- Height : 35 mm
- MC/MM cartridges