Micromega MyZic :
The perfect complement to your headphones.
A real amplifier for your headphones, because they deserve the same care and attention as your speakers. The second product in the My range launched after the worldwide success of the MyDAC. The MyZic produces the same sound quality
It is really easy to use, adjust the volume using the aluminium wheel. The MyZIC goes into standby mode automatically when no signal is being received. A professional quality NEUTRIK jack has been incorporated into the box to guarantee a stable, long-lasting connection.
An affordable product which will transform the sound of your music.
Created especially for headphones.
An amplifier which has been created specifically for use with headphones produces much better sound quality than the headphone terminal of your standard amplifier, television, MP3 player or smartphone etc. The MyZic has an ultra-silent power supply which maintains the precision of your audio signal.
MyZic’s internal circuit compensates for any impedance or sensitivity and works with any stereo headphones available on the market.
Get the most out of your headphones!
Easy to install as part of your system.
Your audio source simply connects via an analogue terminal at the back of the MyZic box. This input terminal is charged to 1 MΩ so that there is no charge in the source output.
You can connect the amplifier to your speakers using the OUTPUT terminal. MyZic only turns on when a headphone set is connected to the front.
The perfect link between your stereo system and headphones.
- 1MΩ analog input to prevent loading source output stage.
- Analog output duplicating analog input to avoid the need for a Y connection.
- MyZIC matches with every headphone impedance and sensitivity.
- Log horizontal rotary control for a precise listening level adjustment. Minimal level detection putting MyZIC in standby mode.
- Out of standby delay to avoid any turn on thump.
- Professional Neutrik headphone 1/4” socket with headphone presence detection. When no headphone is connected, MyZIC will remain in standby mode.
- LED status indicator : Red when MyZIC is in standby and White in operation.
- 85 - 265 Vac / 50 – 60 Hz switch mode power supply, designed by Micromega for exceptional sonics.
- Headphone minimal impedance ≥16Ω.
- Gain : 12 dB.
- Very low full bandwidth distortion ≤ 0,005% (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
- Very low IMD SMPTE distortion ≤ 0,002%
- Full power bandwidth : 10 Hz – 100 kHz ± 0,5 dB.
- Signal to noise ratio > 115 dB A weighted.
- Textured ABS enclosure.
- Available in two colors : White and Black.
- Very low standby consumption ( <150 mW).
- Unit complies with most stringent power regulations.
- Net weight : 0,5 kg
- Length : 140 mm
- Width : 150 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Voltage : 85-150 or 180-265 Vac / 50-60Hz
- Headphone impedance ≥ 16Ω
- Gain : 12 dB for headphone with impedance ≥ 16 Ω.
- Low THD ≤ 0,005% on all audio range