ON DEMO AT THE SHOP - Employs innovative fully-digitised processing that delivers a pure and accurate signal to the speakers.
Just like the R1, the SU-C700 is a fully-digital amplifier and delivers high-resolution digital signals without any distortion being introduced between the input stage and output to the speakers. Technics has developed an original jitter-reduction circuit, avoiding the sound quality degradation due to jitter common to conventional digital amps. It uses a clock generator for the noise-shaping system to reduce jitter in the low-frequency range and a high-precision sample rate converter to suppress jitter in the high-frequency range.
Technics has developed a speaker impedance optimisation algorithm, using digital signal processing to flatten both the amplitude and phase-frequency response to make the most of your speakers. The result is a sound with better focus, spaciousness and definition.
Using a large-current Schottky-barrier diode, a rectifier circuit with electrolytic capacitors, and a stabilised power supply circuit, the SU-C700 ensures ample power supply at all times, even when dynamic music demands high current.
Technics used battery power for low-noise applications in analogue amplifiers in the past: here, this same technology is used to improve digital clock precision, enhancing the definition of the sound.
The SU-C700 supports a wide range of inputs, such as SPDIF, Analogue and Phono, as well as USB-DAC for connection of a PC. The digital input terminal supports coaxial 192-kHz/24-bit PCM and optical 96-kHz/24-bit. The USB DAC input terminal supports 192-kHz 32-bit PCM and 2.8-MHz/5.6-MHz DSD native playback (analogue output) and asynchronous transmission. The SU-C700 converts analogue signals to high-precision 192-kHz/24-bit PCM signals using the A/D converter. The full-digital system achieves high-purity reproduction from any content.
DSD 2.8224 / 5.6448 MHz 1 bit
- Accurate Digital Technology JENO Engine
- (Jitter Elimination and Noise-shaping Optimization)
- Load Adaptive Phase Calibration
- High-speed Silent Linear power supply
- Battery Driven Clock Generator
- High Rigidity Metal Double Chassis
- Technics Definitive Design High Rigidity Aluminium Cabinet
- White LED Illuminated Large Level Meter
- Symmetric Structure
- 45 W + 45 W (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.3%, 8 Ω, 20 kHz LPF)
- 70 W + 70 W (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.5%, 4 Ω, 20 kHz LPF)
- LINE 200 mV / 22 kΩ, PHONO (MM) 2.5 mV/47 kΩ
- LINE 20 Hz - 80 kHz (-3 dB, 8 Ω), PHONO(MM)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz (RIAA DEVIATION ±1 dB, 8 Ω),
- COAXIAL1/2/3, 20 Hz - 90 kHz (- 3 dB, 8 Ω)
- 4-16 Ω
- LINE x 1,
- PHONO(MM) x 1
- Coaxial Digital x 3,
- Optical Digital,
- USB Audio Class Specification
- USB Audio Class 2.0, Asynchronous Mode
- DSC : Yes (2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz)
- PCM : Yes (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz / 16, 24, 32 bit)
- Headphone Output : Yes
- System Port : System Control Input/Output (Φ3.5 mm Jack)
- Power Supply : AC220-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 73 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 340 x 132 x 325 mm
- Weight Approx. : 8.3 kg
- Accessories Remote Control, AC Cord, Operating Instructions