DIMD PP10 Stereo Integrated Amplifier :
There is more to the DIMD PP10 than meets the eye. From highest grade components to a point-to-point construction, the PP10 integrated amplifier is built to reproduce music in the finest way.
- Hand wired
- Point-to-point construction
- Polypropylene coupling capacitors
- Metal film resistors, 1% tolerance
- ALPS potentiometer and selector switch
- Silver plated RCA connectors and speaker binding posts
- Toroidal power transformer
- All components made in EU, Switzerland and Japan
- CNC machined 5 mm aluminum chassis
- CNC milled solid oakwood cabinet
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in Latvia
The PP10 integrated amplifier uses push-pull circuit topology and operates in class AB. With excellent harmonic and inter-modular distortion figures, PP10 Stereo is the perfect centerpiece for your audio system.
The idea behind PP10 has never wavered – to craft a precision electronic instrument. To achieve this, only the very best high-performance components are used. Self-healing polypropylene coupling capacitators, paired with point-to-point hand wiring, ensure incredibly low total harmonic distortion. So every musical instrument in your recording will not only make its presence felt, but sound even truer to life. Moreover, for DIMD PP10, we use only high tolerance metal film resistors. So you get low noise level and all the benefits of a precisely balanced stereo amplifier.
Engineered around point-to-point construction with high grade components, the DIMD PP10 would exhibit remarkable properties even with no overall negative feedback at all. Therefore, by applying delicate feedback of just 6 dB, all the main parameters of the tube amplifier appear precisely adjusted. The result? A well-balanced frequency response, even lower THD and an optimal damping factor.
But that’s not all. The solid oak cabinet is also created using CNC machines. This ensures the absolute precision of each and every component in the enclosure. In other words, the state of the art design of PP10 is the result of continuous focus on detail.
Clarity. Accuracy. Purity. You name it. Regardless of how you measure the quality of sound, tubes matter. In the PP10, we use only a matched pair of the well-known ECC83 double triodes in preamp, and a matched quartet of EL84 pentodes in the power stage. So each pair and quartet are matched especially for the DIMD PP10. This ensures that nothing gets between you and your favorite music.
- Operating class: AB
- Output topology: Push-Pull, UL
- Output tubes: 4 x EL84
- Driver tubes: 2 x ECC83
- Nominal speaker impedance: 6 or 8 Ohm
- Maximum power: 2 x 10 W
- Inputs: 4 RCA pairs
- Input sensitivity: 420 mV
- THD @ 1W (1kHz): < 0.1 %
- THD @ 10W (1kHz): < 0.3 %
- Frequency response (+0/-0.5 dB): 20 - 20 000 Hz
- Power bandwidth (+0/-3.0 dB): 10 – 40 000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- Stereo crosstalk @ 1W: -65 dB
- Output impedance @ 1W: 2.8 Ohm
- Global NFB: 6 dB
- Mains voltage: 230 VAC / 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Dimensions: 430 x 159 x 280 mm
- Weight: 9 kg