Acoustical Systems Aiwon LOMC - low output top end moving coil cartridge :
It however displays and incorporates a bundle of different improvements in most vital parts - some easy to spot, some very subtle and hidden - in micro design, material composition, individual fine-tuning and - ultimately ... - sonic performance.
- The aiwon© is the best example for what improvement is still possible in phono analog front-end sonic performance. Possible only if all parameters are carefully fine-tuned. Fine-tuned to thus create much more than the mere sum of the parts.
- The aiwon© is "old school" at its very finest. A sonic performance second to none, - featuring a live-likeness, dynamic contrast, emotion expression and "you are there" character one has to hear to realize what was missing so far - missing in even the very best set-ups.
- The aiwon© is carefully handcrafted in Bavaria.
- Each aiwon© is handcrafted and carefully fine-tuned to ultimate performance by one person only.
- All the perfromance of your analog set-up starts here - in the groove - with the cartridge.
- Give the aiwon© a listen in your personal set-up - it will enrich your listening pleasure and musical enjoyment beyond your expectations.
- The aiwon© will show you what your audio system is really capable of.
- 0.28 mV output
- High Purity 5N Silver Coils
- Ultra-rigid special dampened titanium “Timet 1100” corpus Static compliance 16-18 mm/N (18°C to 30°C)
- 17 mN recommended tracking force
- Channel balance better 0.35 dB / at 1 kHz
- Channel separation better 32 dB
- Frequency response 15 Hz to 32 kHz +/- 2 dB
- Q4 Shibata EVO stylus
- Internal resistance 4 Ohms
- Load resistance 100 Ohms
- Cantilever C37-coated tempered aluminum
- Cartridge weight only : 11.5 grams