Audio Technica 150Sa :
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
- Incorporating a Shibata profile diamond, recently used in Audio-Technica's AT33Sa MC cartridge, in this VM cartridge.
- Beautiful mid-high range Shibata-signature sound and strong mid-range volume.
- VM type dual magnet system and high performance para-toroidal generator models allows high quality playback.
- Adopted aluminium taper cantilever with light vibration tips achieved by taper processing.
- Detailed vibrations, detrimental to reproducing high notes, are limited by the robust metal die-cast body to improve shield effect and bass-range resolution.
Improves shield effect and bass-range resolution whilst limiting vibrations detrimental to the reproduction of high notes.
Provides a beautiful mid-high range Shibata-signature sound and strong mid-range volume.
|Type :||VM Type|
|Mounting :||1/2” centers|
|Frequency Response :||20 - 25,000Hz|
|Channel Separation :||30dB (1kHz)|
|Output Channel Balance :||1.0dB (1kHz)|
|Output Voltage :||4.0mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle :||23˚|
|Vertical Tracking Force Range :||1.0 – 1.8g (1.4g standard)|
|Stylus Shape :||Shibata|
|Stylus Size :||0.3 x 0.7 mil|
|Stylus Construction :||Nude Square Shank|
|Cantilever :||Aluminium Tapered Pipe|
|Coil Impedance :||3,200Ω (1kHz)|
|Static Compliance :||40 x 10-6 cm/dyne|
|Dynamic Compliance :||10 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)|
|Recommended Load Impedance :||47,000Ω|
|Recommended Load Capacitance :||100 – 200pF|
|Dimensions :||17.3 (H) x 17.0 (W) x 28.2 (L) mm|
|Replacement Stylus :||ATN150Sa|
|Accessories Included :||Non-magnetic screw driver x 1; 8mm Installation screw x 2; 5mm Installation screws x 2; Washer x 2; Nut x 2; Anti-static stylus brush; PCOCC Lead wires set x 1|