Analog Domain Calysto:
These Mono power amplifiers are one of the best hi-end speakers companions.
They are capable to drive any dificult impedance curves of complicated x-over networks.
The Calysto is designed for ultimate fidelity!!!!
It features a wider 'Class A' operating region in the output stage,
providing exceptional resolution in the upper-midrange and high frequencies at low output power levels.
The Calysto is especially suited to driving the Mid/HF channel amplifier in a high-performance split system.
Front panel design and footprint are compatible with the Apollo, Athene and Artemis, allowing amplifiers to be stacked.
- Input sensitivity: 1.55 Vrms
- Input impedance: 10 kohm
- Voltage gain: +32 dB or +26 dB, switch-selectable
- Peak power output: 550W/8ohm; 1.1kW/4ohm; 2ohm stable
- Peak output voltage: 67 Vac, ±95 Vpp
- Peak output current: 70 A
- Frequency range: 1Hz–100kHz
- Full-power bandwidth: 5Hz-25kHz
- Minimum rated load: 4ohm
- Damping factor: > 1000
- Output noise: < 35uVrms
- Dynamic range: > 126 dB linear; > 132 dB A-weighted
- THD+N: < -92dB (0.0025%)
- Mains voltage: 230/115Vac, factory pre-configured
- Power draw: 150W idling; < 20W standby
- Max current draw: < 5A / 230V
- Inputs: XLR balanced, RCA unbalanced
- Trigger voltage: 12V in, 12V out
- Trigger input/output: 3.5mm jacks
- Dimensions: 440(w) x 254(h) x 545(d), mm
- Weight: ~64kg, 75kg shipping