It adds many features not present in the standard version:
The EVO high-end version features a color matched high-end linear power supply, with separate DC rails for the server and the high-end USB 3.0 audio. The supply has 160 VA of power reserve, and always runs cool. The standard version has an external laptop style power supply with similar total output power (150 Watts), but is not linear but switched mode.
the SATA cabling is electrically noise filtered, eliminating any difference between SSD and regular HDD's (high-end version only)
Optionally the 432 EVO can be ordered with a better DC cable, made from the best silver-gold materials.
All evo models add live 432 Hz processing not available anywhere else. Contrary to many youtube 432 Hz demo's, our 432 Hz processing is artefact free and is build on world class DSP. There's no resolution or detail loss, which was verified by 6moons in the 432 Hz plugin review. The 432 Hz processing just does the opposite: the sound will be more enjoyable, there will be more clarity, less fatigue. The sound will become more analog and have qualities unseen in any digital solution. Just read our testimonies available in the left columns. The 432 Hz plugin works on the fly, and can process any music file from CD quality up to 768 Khz including DXD files. It can also process DSD files: DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 are well tested. The evo high-end version music server is very power efficient and is always running cool. The evo high-end version can rip, stream, play internetradio, play music from it's local HDD and optionally from any NAS. We provide 2 TB internal storage options, good for up to 6000 CD's. The storage can be expanded to 6 TB (special request only) and/or extended via a NAS. The evo high-end version is used as a high-end USB transport, that connects directly to your USB dac. All our 432 Hz music servers are running the same Linux software platform, which is identical in terms of remote control. You can use the official Logitech Squeezebox Controller App (which works for Android and Apple), the builtin webinterface (any platform) or via Apple specific apps such as iPeng and Squeezepad. The 432 evo high-end version also offers internet based software updates from our own update server, which are created and tested by Klinkt Beter and includes remote support via a built-in VPN.
- Power supply: 180 x 250 x 70mm (W x D x H)
Shared features between all models :
- USB class 2.0 output and HDMI audio
- rip CD's as (uncompressed) flac using quality TEAC drive
- full access to music collection on HDD (no added DRM)
- plays almost all formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, MP3, ....
- output PCM files bitperfect, from CD 16/44.1 up to 32/768 kHz and DXD or output any PCM files played at 432 Hz, in the following rendered resolutions:
also applies to internet radio, qobuz, spotify, .... which can be output as-is (typically 16/44.1), or with 432 Hz conversion to any output resolution
- output DSD files bitperfect as DoP or render them as PCM with 432 Hz conversion, in the following rendered resolutions:
- Bitperfect and gapless playback
- Spotify, Qobuz, Wimp & Tidal (will be announced soon)
- Internetradio stations, more than 10000
- android clients: Logitech Media Controller
- apple clients: Logitech Media Controller, iPeng, Squeezepad
- control your 432 EVO via webbrowser (including configuration and playback interface)