Spatial MC Series N°3:
On demo at the shop!
The warmest model of the Range!
Step into the future and experience the Hologram M3.
The latest research from Clayton Shaw's quarter-century of development into open-baffle technology
has yielded a beautifully natural and transparent sounding loudspeaker with the deep emotional connection of the real thing.
A virtual image seems to project through the wall boundaries into open space for an unforgettable listening experience.
All Hologram models can be used in a wide range of room sizes without the room boom associated with box speakers.
Hear life-like dynamics and emotional impact with the liquid sounding M3.
All passive, analog design - no digital signal processing required. The World's No. 1 selling open-baffle speaker.
•Design by Clayton Shaw
•Engineered and manufactured in the USA.
H O L O G R A M D E S I G N
Spatial's new Hologram series of loudspeakers incorporate a number of advanced design features that work together to achieve a more realistic reproduction of music than ever before.
• Open Baffle Design - Eliminating the speaker box dramatically improves the sound of a speaker by eliminating all manner of box related resonances and re-radiation of sound from inside the box.
A free-flowing ease and dimensionality is immediately recognizable as more like actual music and less hifi sounding.
Bass is extremely detailed and realistic sounding, while the midrange is portrayed naturally, with an open, 3D presentation.
The challenge of creating an open-baffle speaker with powerful bass is especially daunting,
The Hologram series succeed in producing unprecedented bass performance in a compact form factor.
• Point Source Design - A properly designed point source driver provides a coherent transition from midrange to treble and stable imaging by eliminating comb-filtering;
the interference patterns found when the tweeter is physically separate as in most speaker designs. Hologram models exhibit phenomenal imaging and soundstaging.
• Controlled Directivity Design* - Dispersion angle is limited to around 80 degrees and held constant across the spectrum,
allowing less interaction with the room and much more even response in reflected field energy.
• Ultra wideband compression driver - The suspension design of our compression driver allows a very low crossover point at 800 Hz,
providing coherent, high definition reproduction through the midrange and treble region.
Since most of the midrange is produced by the low mass compression driver instead of the cone driver,
a dramatic improvement in resolution and reduced distortion is provided compared to conventional speaker designs.
• High-efficiency Drivers - The use of very high efficiency drivers provides outstanding dynamic response without compression effects.
The mid/tweeter's 108dB sensitivity essentially eliminates any compression distortion when used in domestic applications.
• Linear Response - Uniform frequency response is critical to accurate music reproduction. Great care has been taken in voicing the speaker in the effort to reproduce natural
Type: 2-way, point source, open-baffle, dynamic driver, controlled directivity
Chassis:: Two Layer HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
Driver compliment: Two 15 inch mid/woofers, one wide bandwidth compression driver
Crossover: 800Hz - Passive - WBT NextGen Binding Posts, Dueland treble cabling
Frequency Response: 32Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB in room response
Sensitivity: 94dB - averaged across 200Hz to 5kHz at 1M - on axis
Impedance: 4Ω nominal
Recommended amplifiers -tube or solid state 10 Watts and larger.
Dimensions: 42T x 17W x 3D inches, 55 lbs net each
20 year limited warranty
60 day trial period allows you to experience the Hologram in your own home without risk. Terms
American innovation. Made in USA
Available in Black, Red and White Satin. Lead times for new orders approx 1 week.