FM Acoustics FM 411-MKIII
Ask for a demo!
A number of ameliorations are not visible but help the performance, amongst them:
The new FM 411-MKIII employs circuit technology that is pioneered in the FM 1811 and the FM 115.
- Total absence of any form of distortion - be it dynamic or static and even at the lowest signal levels - betters other designs by magnitudes.
- New higher capacity power supply results in absolute linearity and even higher output power into low impedance
- An even better inter-channel cross-talk suppression results in total separation of the channels - important in a stereo amplifier and very important when used in "vertical" bi-amplification mode.
- Multiple refinements achieve some slight and some more noticeable improvements
- Absolute interference rejection. No hum, RF, noise etc.
- Hand selected high reliability components help to further increase lifetime expectancy
- Several important power supply refinements etc.
- With these improvements and its unique original characteristics the FM 411-MKIII will be uncontested for many years to come.
The FM 411-MKIII guarantees:
- Music reproduction to dream of
- Proprietary discrete circuitry using special curve-tracer analysed and hand selected semiconductors throughout.
- Superb balanced discrete Class A input stage. Sensors automatically recognize the connection standard and perfectly balance both unbalanced and pseudo-balanced signals sources right at input
- Tremendous headroom and reserves
- Superb rejection of noise, hum or interference thanks to perfectly balanced inputs. Interference rejection is 100-1000 times better than other so-called "balanced" equipment.
- Multi-protection systems for amplifier and speakers trigger the output, activate an alert and reset automatically when the error disappears.
- No signal compression, limiting nor any other negative influence on the audio signal is possible. The protection circuits are totally separate from all audio stages.
- 5000 V mains spike suppression
- Outputs drive any speaker load perfectly, even very low impedance - or high capacitance - transducers
- Unique dynamic damping of speakers results in perfect impulse response and no overhang
- Proprietary enhanced Class A circuitry provide unmatched musicality
- Precision low noise level controls avoid the often experienced change in tonal characteristics when changing volume level
- Ultra low-loss FORCEPLUG 200 output connectors.
- Tremendous output current capability as peak output current is unlimited
- Mechanical resonance elimination with new isolation supports
- Internal transformer is shielded. Special techniques prevent stray fields
- Hand-selected and perfectly matched components of DIN, IEC & MIL standard
- Each unit is hand-crafted and calibrated in Switzerland to uncontested performance standard
For more info's: