HOLBO A.T.S. 1
On demo at the shop!
Ask for a demo!
Airbearing turntable system.
After a short listening session, we are sure that this turntable will be our prefered air suspended record player...
Recreating a symphonic orchestra or an opera, featuring eighty or more artists, in all its magnificence, dynamics and musicality in the surroundings of one’s home is not a simple task.
From our early years we are convinced that only the analogical system is capable of reproducing music at such a high musical level.
What is more, if the turntable is designed in such a way that the movable mechanical parts do not touch each other and thus eliminate micro vibrations and mechanical friction,
then such an analogical system will in addition to great musicality reproduce a sound image of natural size and depth,
all due to the transfer of sound velocity and the highest frequencies.
- Airbearing turntable with integral linear tracking airbearing tonearm
- Very simple to adjust and operate
- Leveling the base with adjustable vibration isolation feet
- The most important thing; for the best channel separation the tonearm must allow the settings of all angles of the stylus, easy and repeatable:
- SRA Stylus Rake Angle
- VTA while playing a record
- Azimuth angle
- Precise adjustment of the tracking force
- Lateral leveling tonearm to the record and tangency
- Pitch control
- Electronic switching between speeds (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Compact and stylish
dc motor: beltdriven
Aluminium platter: 5 kg
Airbearing: 2,16 kg
Dimensions: 430 x 400 x 150 (W x D x H)
Total weight: 12 kg
Linear tracking airbearing tonearm
Effective length 163 mm
Effective vertical mass 7,5 g
Total tonearm mass 31,6 g
VTA +/- 7 mm
Wire: high quality silver/copper litz
Power supply: 110V-240V / 50hz-60hz 2 W
Power consumption : 10 W
Dimensions: 225 x 147 x 120