Zesto Audio Andros 1.2 Phonostage :
Inspired by RCA’s vacuum tube circuit designs from the 1930s, the Zesto Audio Andros 1.2 Phonostage has been engineered to bring you the clarity and depth of the original recording. Your highs will be crisp but not overly emphasized, your midranges clear and present without being shrill and your lows full and firm without being boomy.
- The Circuit is specifically designed to provide sufficient amplification to match your cartridge with the rest of your system.
- Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
- A low Noise level of -75 dBu below maximum output allows the quietest passages of you music to be heard.
- The output circuit is designed to drive your cables and isolates the output from the influence of the next stage.
- RCA connectors are high quality, Gold plated, recessed with an isolated ground.
- Isolated ground RCA connectors plus the Ground On/Off switch will allow you to choose the best ground configuration.
- Recessed RCA connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
- All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
- Two position MM switch 47K and 15K Ohms to accommodate more cartridges.
- 10 position MC load switch from 20 to 1000 Ohms and more in the sweet spot above 200.
- Accommodates both high and low MC output cartridges
- Elegantly designed 16 gauge steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
- On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel
- Easy to read large type on back panel
Specifications : Inputs per channel
- Separate MM and MC inputs
- MM/MC switch
- MM impedance switch 47K or 15K Ohms
- MM capacitance 200pf
- MC Single Ended RCA with isolated ground or Balanced XLR3F
- MC ground on/off switch
- MC load impedance adjustable 1000, 800, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 20 Ohms
- MC Internal step up transformers
- MC High/Low switch with ~ -3dB gain for high output MC cartridges
Specifications : Outputs per channel
- Impedance 10K ohms
- +6V max output level
Specifications : Active Components
- Four (4) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7 vacuum tubes with high quality gold pin ceramic sockets
Specifications : Power
- Ground binding post
- Power consumption 27W , 0 drain when off
- Voltage 220/240 AC 60Hz
- Optional factory installed 220V or 230/240V AC 50/60Hz
- Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
- ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the front side
- Two internal high quality linear regulated power supplies, 250V and 12V
Specifications : Detailed Specifications
- Gain MM input 47dB
- Gain MC input 67dB
- Noise – 75dBu below max output level
- Frequency response complies with the original RIAA curve within +or- 0.5 dB
- RIAA curve is achieved using a passive filter
- 1% metal film resisters throughout
- Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
Specifications : Other Features
- “Made in the USA” using US and imported parts
- Each unit is built by hand
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
- Dimensions 17″ W X 12″ D X 5″ H
- Weight 20 lbs.
- 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
- Two year limited warranty
- Six months warranty on Vacuum Tubes