APL Hi-Fi DSD-MR :
The DSD-MR is based on a modular design, allowing a cost-effective future upgradability of any internal stage.
- Proprietary asynchronous USB input module accepting PCM from 44.1kHz/16bit up to 384kHz/32 bit, as well as DSD64 and DSD128.
- Proprietary PCM to DSD converter module with DSD128 and DSD256 capabilities, user selectable from the remote control.
- Proprietary 64 bit User Selectable Digital Filters for PCM processing - Slow, Normal and Zero/Non-oversampling.
- Proprietary Pure DSD Digital to Analog conversion module. No off-the-shelf devices.
- Ultra-low-jitter Femto Master Clocks.
- Proprietary 10 pin RJ-45 input for connecting our DTR-MR transport.
- Custom Lundahl output transformers with Oxygen Free Copper windings.
- Pure Class-A, Differential tube stage featuring the vintage E182CC tubes.
- Entirely passive current to voltage conversion and DSD analog filtering.
- Zero Negative Feedback.
- Non-magnetic resistors.
- No capacitors on the signal path.
- No Op Amps.
- No mechanical contacts on the signal path.
- Solid core Oxygen Free Copper internal wiring.
- Oversized Custom P-Core balanced main power transformer.
- Optically controlled, mechanical-contacts-free devices for main power switching control.
- Delayed High-Voltage supply, after tubes warm-up, for increased tubes life.
- High quality Lundahl choke for tube power supply.
- High grade, specially selected rectifiers and passive components.
- Large FLD display.
- Microprocessor control with last settings memory.
- Infrared Remote milled from solid Aluminum blocks.
- All-Aluminum enclosure with machined 20 millimeters thick front panel.
Five years warranty. One year for the tubes.
- Two S/PDIF Coaxial digital inputs with WBT NextGen true 75 Ohms Gold plated RCA connectors.
- AES/EBU professional standard balanced digital input with Gold plated Neutrik connector.
- Note! S/PDIF and AES/EBU accepting up to 192kHz/24bit PCM.
- TOSLINK Optical digital input.
- USB input accepting PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz as well as DSD64 and DSD128 in DoP format.
- Note! All PCM rates from S/PDIF, AES/EBU, Optical and USB inputs are converted to DSD128 or DSD256, user selectable.
- DTR input uses proprietary encrypted DSD, as well as PCM via balanced LVDS transmission, similar to I2S.
- Single Ended RCA outputs with top-line Furutech Rhodium plated RCA connectors.
- Balanced XLR outputs with top-line Furutech Rhodium plated connectors.
- Note! RCA and XLR outputs can not be used simultaneously.
- Output level - 2.3V RMS at 0dBFS.
- Output impedance - approximately 20 Ohms.
- IEC power inlet made by Furutech NCF series.
- 115V or 230V / 50-60Hz, factory pre-set.
- Other power input voltages available on request.
- 1A fuse for standby power supply.
- 2A special Gold fuse by AMR for main power supply.
- W450 x H120 x D380 millimeters.
- Height with feet included - 140 millimeters.
- Weight - 24.5kg unpacked.
- Special power cable of our design.
- Infrared Remote Control capable of controlling DTR-MR, DSD-MR and HAS-MR.
- User Manual.