Entreq Apollo serie II speaker cable:
Nature is the best constructor ever.
To go quietly where no man has gone before, but boldly claim they have!
With the Apollo Serie II line we think we have taken signal transmission to a completely new level.
The Apollo line is the culmination of all the knowledge we have gained during our research and development of all our products.
Everything from the AC Wraps vibrational damping and the control of magnetic fields
to the huge noise reduction imparted by the use of our groundboxes & power managment solutions.
These integrated technologies offer a truly quiet range of cables that can mesmerize the listener.
Many say that the Apollo line is just a flat out reference, music lovers around the world have come to appreciate its "silence" and its ability to simply get out of the way.
The Apollo line is based on an advanced construction, compared to our other lines and we only recomend it for users with very good High End system.
Apollo has been our Ultimate reference for many years & frankly we think it still is compared to most BUT with the introduction of our Atlantis line in August of 2013
we are now singing on our own. For those who are already invested in the Apollo line, we have an upgrade scheme which allows for a direct upgrade to our new Atlantis line.
Please contact your individual distributor for more information.
Characteristics of Entreq Apollo Design:
- Separate cable for positive and negative signals
- Asymmetrical design
- Positive and negative cables are spun clockwise and anticlockwise respectively.
- Adapted lengths to minimise the antenna effect.
- DIC Dedicated contacts so the area on the mass of the contact areas correspond to the cable area.
- Wood in the contact framework. Non-magnetic and non-conductive.
- Only pure copper and silver in the signal paths. No alloys
- Drain wire instead of shielding in order to connect to a pure earth point (External Earth Drain System)
- Cotton covering instead of synthetic materials
- EEDS External Earth Drain System with conductors in silver.
This entails the shielding / drain wire not being connected to the device’s negative pole, but is connected to another external earth point.
One of our ground boxes is suggested.
This way, we drain off the interference/noise that the shielding absorbs to the ground outside of the signal paths,
instead of the usual mixing it together with the signal wire at the connection to the devices.
Other lenghts on demand.