A great classic with all new hifi tech!
The AAVA volume control builds upon the knowledge of high-end equipment to control volume without loss of information.
The power amplification section utilizes the instrumentation amplifier principle to create an ideal speaker driver.
The low impedance design of the output circuitry brings out the full potential of every speaker.
Two option boards can be added for improved expandability. The E-280 sound performance will defy the imagination.
- AAVA volume control
- Power amplification stage with bipolar transistors in double parallel push-pull configuration
- Rated for 120 watts into 4 ohms and 90 watts into 8 ohms
- High damping factor of 500
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Current feedback amplification topology in power amplification stage
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switchesTwo rear panel expansion slots allow use of option boards
For more info's: