FM Acoustics FM 123
Ask for a demo!
The FM 123 gives record collections an entirely new life.
Absolutely unique de-click and de-crackle circuits reduce or eliminate disturbing clicks, pops and crackle.
The ultimate solution in phono preamplification.
- Unique continuously variable de-emphasis controls allow correct replay curves of any record ever issued.
- Extremely low noise and hum levels.
- Ultra high-accuracy RIAA de-emphasis.
- The FM ACOUSTICS phono linearizers are the only phono preamplifier able to provide truly accurate reproduction of vinyl LP's.
- Unlimited combinations of cartridge loading allows fine tuning to any MC or MM cartridge - now and in the future.
- Large reserves in signal handling capability.
- Superb analogue circuits guarantee no matching problems to other electronics.
- Zero overall feedback or feedforward.
- Absolutely transparent. Performance without equal.
- Entire unit built of proprietary discrete Class A circuitry.
- Special dynamic curve-tracer analyzed semiconductors used throughout entire unit.
- Freedom from usual limitations: no signal degrading IC's, transformers, hybrid circuits or op-amps.
- Proprietary technology, specialized circuitry and manufacturing methods.
- Hand-selected, precisely matched components of DIN, IEC & MIL standard guarantee utmost accuracy and long-term stability.
- The ultimate choice for record collectors, libraries, top class audio systems etc.No obsolescence. Modular construction guarantees easy updating.
For more info's: