Reinventing a Classic!
Since its release in 2009, our original LCD2 headphone has been an industry favorite amongst passionate listeners everywhere.
Audeze proudly presents a new take on our classic LCD2 design.
The new LCD2 Classic headphone comes with a lightweight suspension headband, special crystal-infused nylon rings,
remodeled audio jacks, and features the warm sound signature of the original LCD2 driver.
Made right here in our Southern California facility.
Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response.
Leather-free earpads and spring steel suspension headband.
Large ultra thin-film diaphragms.
Double-sided magnetic structure.
1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
Travel case not included!
- Style: Over-ear, open-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: N/A
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 5W RMS
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: >250mW