ON DEMO AT THE SHOP - Realises accurate and high-quality music reproduction, drawing out the full potential inherent in a music CD.
The oversampling digital filter uses Technics' original algorithm to ensure the most accurate conversion of the digital signal.
Technics High Res Re-master converts audio signals to up to 176.4 kHz/32 bits before digital to analogue conversion, allowing a natural and expressive sound.
A clock generated by high-precision crystal operates the CD reading, Audio DSP, and D/A converters to achieve highly precise digital synchronisation, resulting in accurate playback. Independent high-precision Burr-Brown PCM1795 (Texas Instruments) digital to analogue converters are used for each channel.
A symmetrical analogue layout eliminates interference between the left and right channels, while keeping signal paths as short as possible to prevent signal loss during transmission.
To reduce vibration and noise that degrade the purity of sound, the Premium Series features a High Rigidity Metal Double Chassis, using inner and outer steel plates.
To minimise the noise generated by the mechanisms and motors, the disc is played back at 1x speed, minimising audio-affecting power supply fluctuations.
- Ultra Low Distortion Oversampling Digital Filter
- High Res Re-master
- High Precision Clock Synchronization
- L/R Independent High Precision DAC
- High Quality Analog Circuit
- High Rigidity Metal Double Chassis
- High Rigidity aluminium cabinet
- Touch Switch Control
- Symmetric Structure
- Audio CD, CD-R/CD-RW (CD-DA/MP3/WMA,
- Discs recorded and finalised on recording devices)
- Frequency Response : 2 Hz~20 kHz (-0.5 dB)
- Dynamic Range (IHF-A) : 100 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF-A) : 117 dB
- THD+N : 0.0018 % (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Analogue Output Terminal : LINE x 1
- Digital Output Terminal : Coaxial Digital x 1, Optical Digital x 1
- System Port : System Control Input/Output (Φ3.5 mm Jack)
- Power Supply : AC220-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 10 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 340 x 78 x 295 mm
- Weight Approx. : 5.2 kg
- Accessories Coaxial Digital Cable, Control Cable, AC Cords, Operating Instructions