Tri-Planar MK VII U2 SE 9,8 inch Tonearm :
The unique dual-pivot design of this precision tonearm provides unrivaled tracking, transparency, and resolution.
The arm creates a musical sound stage unmatched by any other. It has been described as powerful and dynamic, solid yet expressive, delicate and tactile. The outstanding quality of this arm, commented on time and again, is that it is invisible, lacking the colorations that plague so many of Tri-Planar's competitors.
The Tri-Planar MK VII U2 SE was launched during the High End Show in Munich and is equipped with a carbon fiber wand and pure silver internal tonearm wiring, just like his big brother, the Tri-Planar Ultimate 12 inch !
• Pure silver internal tonearm wiring NEW
• Carbon fiber wand with coaxial damping NEW
• Black or silver finish
• Damped headshell
• Annealed-aluminum coaxial damped armtube
• Clamping yoke design that firmly couples the headshell tube to the bearing tube, making for a single unit yet allowing azimuth rotation of the headshell
• Silicone-fluid trough tonearm damping
• Bearings featuring hand-crafted, hardened and polished needle cones
• Progressive anti-skating design
• Sophisticated system of decoupled counterweights, allowing proper stylus force for any cartridge without altering effective mass
• Easy 3-screw installation, with no large VTA hole
• Effective length: 250mm
• Pivot-to-spindle distance: 233.5mm
• Overhang: 16.5mm
• Offset angle: 22°
• Effective mass: 11g
• Bearing offset: 22°